Candles used with items supplied by Faux Show Flowers
Faux Show Flowers do not supply candles. The client is responsible for the safe of use of any candles/naked flames or other accessories used at events alongside items supplied. The following information is for advice and warning:
• Never leave a burning candle unattended
• Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
• Keep candle out of reach of children or vulnerable persons.
• Trim candlewicks to 1/3 inch before use
• Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans and air currents.
• Do not place candles near sources of heat.
• Protect the surface beneath a candle from wax spillage and heat.
• Place candle in an upright position.
• Never touch or move a burning candle.
• Do not burn candle all the way down.
• Never use water to extinguish a flame as it can cause hot wax to splatter or break any glass containers.
• Using a candle snuffer is the safest way to extinguish a candle flame.
Flower Walls supplied by Faux Show Flowers
Flower wall items will be supplied and erected by us and will take into considerations the availability of suitable space to site, and the following information is for client advice and warning:
• The flower wall will be erected & secured to the display support structure, and will be weighted down to secure in place in an upright position on stable ground (indoors). The client or client representative will be asked to sign the checklist to accept that the flower wall has been erected and secured as described on the checklist and take receipt of the item as per the terms and conditions for hire.
• The flower wall should not be moved or altered by the client.
• Children and vulnerable persons should not be left unattended whilst using or in the vicinity of the flower wall.
• Do not use naked flames or place sources of heat near the flower wall.